Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Slowing down...

Something Wicked This Way Comes, pg 28

I seem to have hit a slow patch after finishing Fountainhead! So I went to the library last week, renewed my library card, tried to remember how to use the computers/check out system (haven't been to this library since middle school!) and I got the next 2 books and they have been patiently waiting for me to open them ever since.

Sooo finally I opened Something Wicked last night. Its been pretty good so far, Bradbury has a pretty interesting/unique writing style. At first it kind of caught me off guard and I had to reread a couple paragraphs (basically doing a double take) before I got the hang of it.

But now I am home again and feeling lazy and not particularly wanting to read. Eeek! Hopefully motivation finds me very soon!

PS. Lera, someone else agreed with me and said that Lolita is about a pedophile!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment