Monday, January 2, 2012

Lera's Pick of 25 Books

I have comprised my list of 25 books. It was little more difficult than I had originally thought, but this is my final result. Here is hoping to not many more revisions on it!
  1. Lolita
  2. Animal Farm
  3. A Clockwork Orange
  4. The Adventures of Augie March
  5. Dr. Zhivago
  6. Ulysses
  7. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
  8. The Tipping Point
  9. Catch 22
  10. The Corrections
  11. The Death of the Heart
  12. Deliverance
  13. Gone with the Wind
  14. The Grapes of Wrath
  15. Mrs. Dalloway
  16. Never Let Me Go
  17. Possession
  18. Tropic of Cancer
  19. Crime and Punishment
  20. Wuthering Heights
  21. The Portrait of a Lady
  22. The Kite Runner
  23. The Color Purple
  24. The Inferno
  25. The Handmaids Tale

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, I already read:

    Animal Farm
    The Grapes of Wrath
    The Color Purple

    ReplyDelete