Sunday, January 15, 2012

1 out of 50...done!

Wow Lera! I still love the book. Sure, I can see your perspective and how it gets a bit "preachy", but I loved that the two "misunderstood" character were given their happy ending. But I guess that's typical for me, I am a sucker for happy endings. Sure it sucks for the other characters, but at the same time Peter continually made the wrong decisions. He destined his life by the decisions he made. He was always a coward, afraid to think originally and could only follow the society's mindset.

Of course near the end of the book, I did find myself skimming through the lengthy speech...I guess I took everything with a grain of salt. I thought it was an inspiring book about original thought, sticking to your beliefs and being true to yourself.

Now...to find my library card and 49 more books!

1 comment: