Sunday, February 12, 2012

Number 3 Done!

Finally finished today! It took several naps between reading and some additional weird dreams....don't know what thats about!

Anywhoo I did not love this book....and actually I feel like the author was not a fan of women. The women characters were always...not evil...not wrong...just something was always off about them. They never seemed to be portrayed in a positive light. Now a lot of the characters (including male) were probably not portrayed in a positive light. And maybe thats just because its life and everyone has their goods and bads...and maybe I'm just remembering the bads?

Well whatever the case...onward to the next one. Actually next next one. I went to the library last week and the next 2 on the list were both checked out! I'll check again but for now I'm skipping ahead to the Blind Assassin!

No comments:

Post a Comment