Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My Subconscious Must Be Trying to Tell Me Something...

Winesburg, Ohio pg 119

Okay...so this time I have a sorta good reason! I was reading this book over the weekend and I dozed off...and then I had a nightmare!

So basically in my dream/nightmare I was still me, but now living in a small town (even smaller than Danville small town) and my sister and mom were coming into (my?) house telling me to be careful and to watch out for (something?!) Anyways it was just weird and creepy, I woke up feeling super anxious and nervous! So needless to say I have not wanted to pick up this book since...

Random Side Note: I saw in my other reading ventures (In Style, whoo hoo!) Emma Watson is reading Fountainhead right now! She obviously got the idea from us =]

No comments:

Post a Comment